Minnesota farmers are finishing the harvest ahead of the 5-year average. According to the final Minnesota crop report of the season, the USDA says that farmers nearly wrapped up the corn harvest last week, despite rain and snow during the week. As of Sunday, corn was 98% harvested in Minnesota, compared with 89% last year and 58% for the 5-year average. The rain and snow boosted moisture supplies statewide a well. Some reporting stations in southern Minnesota reported over an inch of rain last week.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year