One person is dead after a collision with a semi-truck in Waseca County Monday night. The State Patrol says that the crash occurred at just after 8pm at the intersection of Waseca County Roads 14 and 27 near Janesville. A southbound Mercury Grand Marquis collided with a westbound Peterbilt semi in the intersection. The driver of the Mercury was killed in the crash, and a name will be released later today (TUE). The driver of the semi was a 46-year-old Oklahoma man who was not injured. Janesville and Waseca Police and the Waseca County Sheriff’s Office assisted the State Patrol at the scene.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Two people die in crash on Highway 169
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Morning News October 12
- Art Groups Awarded Grants
- Wolves Reach Agreement in Principle with Rick Adelman as Team’s Next Head Coach