A Janesville car dealer accused of rolling back car odometers to illegally increase the value of the vehicles made his first appearance in court on Tuesday. 60-year-old Jeff Hagen of “Jeff’s Auto Body” pleaded Not Guilty to felony theft by swindle and 3 gross misdemeanor counts in court, and was released on $5,000 bail. The judge also ordered Hagen to have no contact with any witnesses in the case, and he can’t leave the state without permission. He’s facing up to 5 years in prison and $10,000 in fines for the crime, and is scheduled to be back in court on January 8th.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today