Authorities investigating a house fire in St. Cloud that left a 23-year-old from Comfrey dead are saying that alcohol appears to have been a factor in the tragic accident. The fire on Saturday killed Kyle Kopischke, who was studying at St. Cloud Technical College. 22-year-old Kevin Murphy suffered a number of injuries in the fire as well. Investigators say that it appears the fire began in the kitchen and moved throughout the walls, ceilings and roof of the building. Two of the burners on the home’s stove were reportedly turned on also, and the smoke detector in the building was disabled and found on a shelf in the victim’s bedroom with the battery removed. There were no sprinklers in the structure either.