The NHL is back to square one in labor negotiations. Commissioner Gary Bettman says the league has rejected three union counter-proposals to their offer of a 50-50 revenue split earlier this week. No further talks are scheduled.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today