Authorities have learned that the two women accused of stealing DVD’s from Wal-Mart stores across five states, including Minnesota, had mailed the movies to an organized shoplifting ring in California. After allegedly stealing from the Worthington and Owatonna locations, 59-year-old Noe Baldiva-Corral and 26-year-old Samantha Velez-Diaz were caught near New Auburn after a theft at the Mankato Wal-Mart. They had been apparently been sending the movies to an address in Panorama City, California via Fed Ex. They allegedly stole around $14,000 worth of movies in Minnesota, and over $100,000 worth from stores in 5 states overall. The merchandise stolen from Mankato has been shipped back to Minnesota, and along with the movies some of the boxes included rolls of toilet paper and a box of Kleenex.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today