The City of Marshall is hosting the second annual Governor’s Pheasant Hunting Opener this weekend. Cal Brink with the area Chamber of Commerce says Dayton’s visit isn’t about politics. He says it’s more about what hunting does for Minnesota, and how good hunting is in the southwest corner of the state. Brink says the Marshall area has some of the best pheasant hunting in the state. The Governor’s visit will include a banquet tonight (FRI) and hunting Saturday on public land just outside of Marshall.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- New Miss New Ulm
- Veterans Eligible for Tax Credits
- St. James couple facing drug charges
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- More Soldiers Coming Home