TV and radio ads, internet pop-ups and lawn signs are all some of the most noticeable forms of campaigning being seen and heard throughout Minnesota. Election Day is just over a week away, and between national, state and local elections, plus Constitutional amendments, there is plenty to vote on in our state next Tuesday. Political analysts are predicting “a really good turnout.” Minnesota has led the nation in voter turnout over the past few elections. In 2008, the state hit nearly 78% overall. KNUJ will again be bringing you comprehensive election-night coverage, beginning at 9pm next Tuesday.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today