Nick Swisher hit a two-run homer to lead the charge for the Yankees in a 6-3 win over Minnesota. Liam Hendriks gave up six runs in six-and-a-third innings to take the loss for the Twins. Chris Parmelee hit a two-run triple and Pedro Florimon hit a solo homer for Minnesota, which had swept a doubleheader on Sunday after losing two straight. The series continues tonight as Esmerling Vasquez takes the mound against Phil Hughes. Coverage begins at 6:40pm on 860 AM KNUJ.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- New Miss New Ulm
- Veterans Eligible for Tax Credits
- St. James couple facing drug charges
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- More Soldiers Coming Home