Four teens were injured Wednesday night when the vehicle they were riding in went into Clear Lake west of Montogomery. According to the Le Sueuer County Sheriff’s Department, a car driven by 20-year-old Connor Polin of Montogomery was traveling south on Le Sueur County Road 32 when he drove through the County Road 26 intersection and into the lake around 11:58 pm. 19-year-old Sean Mitchell of Montgomery was taken to North Memorial Medical Center with a closed head injury and a broken nose. Samantha Johnson, Amanda Johnson and Jaden Stanley, all of New Prague all received minor injuries.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today