Friday was move-in day for more than 700 freshmen at Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter. And as the college kids begin arriving in St. Peter, and with the Labor Day weekend underway as well, the Nicollet County Sheriff’s Office and the St. Peter Police Department are reminding underage students to stay safe, responsible and sober. Many parties are expected to be held this weekend in St. Peter as students return to campus, and extra law enforcement will be on the job watching for impaired drivers and underage alcohol use. Those who purchase alcohol for minors will be prosecuted also.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today