The St. James Fire Department continues to investigate the cause of a fire that destroyed a home on 4th Street in St. James. Firefighters from Lewisville, LaSalle, Odin and Ormsby assisted St. James fire crews at the scene, and it took about 6 hours to extinguish the blaze. No injuries were reported. While the cause of the fire still remains unknown, investigators have ruled out arson as a possibility.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today