The state Health Department and the U-of-M have been named one of only five Regional Food Safety Centers in the US that will help prevent and respond to food-borne illnesses. It comes with a $200,000 grant. Assistant State Epidemiologist Richard Danila says that the money will allow for the training of other states in methods and protocols. He says that the state Health Department will work in partnership with the University of Minnesota’s School of Public Health.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today