Three Redwood Falls men were charged with multiple felonies this week for their alleged involvement in a recent break-in at A&W Furniture in Redwood Falls. 20-year-old Brandon Mude, 19-year-old Dennis Gines, and 20-year-old David Moore have been charged with felony theft, 3rd-degree burglary and possession of stolen property. Three big-screen televisions and some stereo equipment valued at a total of more than $4,000 were taken. Authorities are investigating a possible connection with a break-in at the Rusty Bucket restaurant in North Redwood as well, and additional charges and suspects could be named at a later time. Anyone with information on these crimes is asked to contact the Redwood Falls Police Department at (507)637-4005 .
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- More Soldiers Coming Home
- Two people die in crash on Highway 169
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Morning News October 12
- Art Groups Awarded Grants