Residents of Blue Earth County are now being offered a new discount prescription drug card program. The Blue Earth County Board was introduced to the program this week. The Coast2Coast Rx card will be distributed free of charge, regardless of income, age, or health status. Even pets and people living outside Blue Earth County are able to take part in the program. The card also provides discounts on dental, vision, veterinary and hearing services, along with tests and diabetes supplies. More information on the program can be found on the website www.coast2coastrx.com. The program is funded by the participating pharmacies in an effort to get customers into their stores.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!