The New Ulm Area Chamber of Commerce has announced it’s 2012 Industry of the Year. Upper Midwest Management will be honored on Thursday, October 25th at the New Ulm Country Club. The full-service property management company handles $75-million worth of commercial properties and more than $355-million in agricultural properties for over 230 clients. Tickets for the evening event honoring Upper Midwest Management will be available soon.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!