The Renville County Food Shelf will be re-opening in a new location in Olivia on Wednesday. This comes after the building that previously housed the food shelf was destroyed by a fire that was intentionally set a little over a week ago. A local businessman in Olivia has reportedly offered the space and other people have donated freezers and refrigerators. Second Harvest Minnesota will be bringing a semi-load of food into Olivia as well so the food shelf can begin serving clients again. The investigation into the arson at the former food shelf building continues, and a reward is being offered for information that leads to an arrest.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today