Officials continue to examine the growing problem of alcohol consumption in downtown Mankato. Law enforcement personnel say that too many people are getting drunk and causing trouble. Mankato police have met with bar owners to talk about the problem of serving alcohol to people who have already had too much. Police reportedly want more cooperation, especially with MSU homecoming this week. About 40% of those people taken to detox in the last month have been students.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today