A Canadian Pacific train carrying ethanol derailed outside of Janesville Wednesday morning. The train was leaving Guardian Energy when 2 cars came off the track at around 6:30am. No ethanol was spilled, and no injuries were reported. Operations at the plant were unaffected as well, and the train was expected to be back on the track by Wednesday afternoon. The cause of the derailment remains under investigation by Canadian Pacific officials.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today