Motorists will encounter delays and closures at the interchange of Highways 14 and 169 beginning today (MON) as crews begin constructing a truck acceleration lane on 169. Central Specialities of Alexandria is the contractor for the $387,000 project on the north edge of Mankato. During the work, closures will include Highway 14 eastbound to Highway 169 northbound, northbound 169 to westbound 14, and inside lanes on 169. Traffic will be detoured during the closures. The project is expected to last about 2 weeks. It was initially scheduled to begin September 4th, but was delayed due to a shortage of material.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today