Motorists are being advised to expect significant delays on Highway 14 east of Mankato next week as interchange construction for the new Blue Earth County Road 12 progresses. Bridge beams will be set into place between the hours of 8pm and 5am on Tuesday and Wednesday, and traffic will be delayed by around 15 minutes while the work is being conducted. Westbound Highway 14 traffic will be affected on Tuesday, and eastbound traffic will be delayed on Wednesday. Motorists are being advised that they can use Blue Earth County Road 17 as an alternate route.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!