The weather was a little chilly on opening weekend, but wildlife managers say Minnesota’s duck hunting season is off to good start. DNR officials say results varied, but hunting was good across most of Minnesota, with blue-winged teal, wood ducks and mallards comprising most of the harvest. The outlook for the rest of the season remains good as well. With three duck hunting zones in effect in Minnesota this year, officials are reminding hunters in the central and south duck zones to be aware of the temporary closure periods that start October 1st.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year