The former CEO of the Redwood Area Hospital pleaded guilty to gross misdemeanor theft on Monday in Redwood County Court. James Schulte was accused of “double-dipping” on travel expenses on several occasions the past 2 years by being reimbursed by both the city and a private company he was also working for. Charges were filed against him this past May. A jail sentence for Schulte will be stayed, allowing him to avoid spending time behind bars for the crimes, and he will be ordered to pay approximately $2,800 in restitution. The Redwood Falls City Council voted to terminate Schulte as hospital CEO in early August.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today