Two people were injured in a rear-end collision near Echo Monday evening. It happened at around 6:15pm on Highway 67 north of Echo. A Ford Taurus driven by 17-year-old Kyle Gluth of Granite Falls rear-ended a Toyota Highlander driven by 50-year-old Carey Hoepner of Echo. Both drivers were treated for their injuries at the Granite Falls Hospital and have since been released. The vehicles both took severe damage.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today