Minnesota Vikings kicker Blair Walsh has been named the NFC’s Special Teams Player of the Week. Walsh made two extra point attempts and all four field goals, including the game-winner, in a 26-23 overtime victory against the Jacksonville Jaguars. The rookie hit a 55-yard field goal to send the game into overtime, then secured the win with a 38-yarder in OT. The University of Georgia product joins Matt Bahr and Todd Peterson as the only players in NFL history to win their debut with an overtime field goal.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year