A special “Welcome Home” event for New Ulm’s Olympian Ali Bernard is taking place this (MON) evening. Bernard represented Team USA wrestling at the recent London Olympic Games. She wrestled at the 2008 Games in Beijing as well. New Ulm Mayor Bob Beussman says that Bernard is the first-ever New Ulm native to be a 2-time Olympian, and that members of the public are encouraged to come and congratulate Ali on her accomplishments. The Welcome Home event for Ali Bernard today will be a “Meet-and-Greet” at Turner Hall from 5 to 6:30pm. There will be a burger bar available as well.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today