A 13-year-old boy from the Albert Lea area is in custody after allegedly stabbing his mother. The woman called 911 Friday afternoon and told dispatchers she was taking herself to the hospital after her son stabbed her. He was arrested without incident on the front porch of their residence. Authorities say the boy is the only suspect in the case. The mother’s injuries were reportedly not life-threatening.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today