After 4 years of fundraising, the City of St. Peter’s new Dog Park is opening to the public today (WED). The 43,000 square-foot park is located just outside of St. Peter at the intersection of Rabbit Road and Highway 99. The park will be open 24-hours a day, and features one area for small dogs and another for larger ones. The park is located on floodplain land owned by Le Sueur County, which agreed to lease the property to the city for a dollar per-year. The new park became a reality thanks to around $10,000 in donations from businesses and individuals as well as in-kind donations from the city.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today