The Sleepy Eye School Board on Thursday unanimously approved a resolution to bring a levy referendum before District 84 voters this Fall. The district will seek a 5-year, $500 per-pupil referendum to finance school operations and increase it’s general education revenue. If approved it would raise the property taxes on a home valued at $100,000 by a total of $110 per-year. The referendum will be on the November 6th general election ballot for residents of the Sleepy Eye School District. Two previous levy referendums have failed in Sleepy Eye in recent years.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today