A New Ulm man was injured Wednesday morning when his motorcycle collided with a semi-truck in New Ulm. The accident happened at just before 9:30am at the intersection of 7th South and Broadway. The MR Paving gravel truck driven by 53-year-old Donald Harrel of Winthrop and the Harley Davidson motorcycle driven by 62-year-old Ernest Kalk of New Ulm were both travelling northbound on Broadway when the truck reportedly went to make a wide right turn onto 7th South and the 2 vehicles collided. Kalk was taken to the New Ulm Medical Center by ambulance for treatment of minor injuries to his head and arms. Harrel was not hurt, although the truck was leaking fuel after the collision.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!