New and returning MSU students began arriving in Mankato this week, and law enforcement officials in the Mankato area will now be targeting underage alcohol consumption as the new school year gets underway. A $4,000 grant is helping Mankato police add patrols, especially on weekends, over the next three months. They will also be cracking down on those who purchase alcohol for minors.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today