A Madelia man is hospitalized in critical condition after being struck by lightning in Crow Wing County. 23-year-old Jamie Harris was driving a four-wheeler at Brainerd International Raceway Wednesday night when he was struck. Authorities say that Harris was unresponsive at the scene, and was airlifted to the Hennepin County Medical Center. He was reportedly struck in the camping area of the race track.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!