The Madelia man struck by lightning in Crow Wing County last Wednesday remains in critical condition at the Hennepin County Medical Center. 23-year-old Jamie Harris was hit on the head by a bolt of lightning while riding an ATV in the Brainerd International Raceway camping area. A first responder performed CPR and was able to get Harris breathing again before he was airlifted to HCMC. He’s being treated for severe burns and a brain injury. Friends say Harris did wake up over the weekend, and was able to speak and move his extremities.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!