Felony charges have been filed against a Truman man who escaped from the State Security Hospital in St. Peter earlier this year. 26-year-old William Daniel Pfeffer Jr walked away from the lower security portion of the facility in May, and was found the next day in the woods nearby after authorities searched for him by ground and air. Pfeffer also escaped from the security hospital in 2008, and was caught in Alabama that time. He has a prior conviction of fleeing a police officer in Brown County in 2007 as well.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today