Motorists travelling on Highway 19 from Highway 169 to Henderson will encounter a detour this week as bridge repair work is being conducted. A Minnesota Department of Transportation bridge crew will be repairing an approach panel on the Highway 19 bridge over the Union Pacific Railroad. Motorists will be detoured to Highway 93 while the work is being done. For up-to-date road construction information, call 511 or log on to www.511mn.org.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today