A St. Peter man accused of transporting and harboring illegal immigrants entered a guilty plea on Friday in federal court. 46-year-old Juan Arrazolo pleaded guilty to transporting 2 illegal aliens. An Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent had testified that Arrazolo ran a Poultry Service Management company that contracted with companies including Gold’n Plump, Michael Foods and Crystal Farms, and that a witness had claimed that he had workers who were in the US without legal permission. Arrazolo now faces the possibility of spending up to 5 years in prison. A sentencing date has not yet been set.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today