The University of Minnesota football team has two practices in the books, as head coach Jerry Kill began his team’s training camp on Saturday. The Golden Gophers will hit the practice field again today with a mid-morning practice. Kill says he is excited to see how much his team has improved from a year ago. Minnesota was 3-and-9 last season, but finished the year with a convincing win over Illinois.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!