A Good Thunder man with an extensive criminal history is now facing felony drug charges in Blue Earth County Court. 33-year-old Marvin Charles Keech Jr was arrested earlier this week when the Minnesota River Valley Drug Task Force raided a home in Mankato. Keech has been charged with 5th-degree drug possession and storing methamphetamine paraphernalia in the presence of a child or vulnerable adult. He has several felony convictions on his record as well, including involving firearms, assault, drugs and DWI.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today