A Gibbon man faces numerous charges after allegedly leading authorities on a motorcycle chase over the weekend. 22-year-old Evan James Forst is accused of trying to outrun state troopers on Saturday after being caught for traffic violations. He was arrested and on Monday was charged with a felony count of fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle as well as misdemeanor counts of careless driving and reckless driving. Forst is currently free on bail.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today