Law enforcement agencies from throughout the Midwest will be focusing their efforts on keeping the roads safe this Labor Day weekend by continuing their crackdown on impaired drivers. From now through September 3rd law enforcement agencies are participating in the nationwide crackdown called Drive Sober Or Get Pulled Over. Impaired driving continues to be one of America’s deadliest crimes. On average there is one alcohol-impaired driving-related fatality every 51 minutes across America. High-visibility enforcement efforts such as the Drive Sober Or Get Pulled Over campaign have been found to reduce alcohol-impaired driving fatalities by as much as 20%. That’s why thousands of law enforcement agencies throughout the country will support the intensive crackdown on impaired driving, including authorities across Minnesota and the KNUJ Listening Area.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today