The New Ulm District 88 School Board will hold the first of it’s monthly “Study Session” meetings today (THU). The board Recently changed it’s monthly schedule so that the meeting on the second Thursday of the month is a Study Session, and the meeting on the fourth Thursday of the month will deal with Action Items. The study sessions will begin at 5pm at the District Administrative Center in New Ulm, including this evening’s meeting. The action item meetings will begin at 7pm. Both meetings are open to the public. Today’s District 88 School Board agenda includes a discussion on the possible sale of the former New Ulm Middle School property, a possible levy referendum question, and a report on the plan for implementing a six-period day at New Ulm High School this coming school year.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!