The 20th Annual Relay for Life at the Martin County Fairgrounds on Saturday raised more than $80,000 – several thousand dollars more than was raised last year. Eighteen teams participated in raising funds. Proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society to fight cancer and fund research. The Brown County Relay For Life takes place this Friday in New Ulm.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today