A 25-year-old Wisconsin man is in custody in connection with a bank robbery in Hutchinson Tuesday afternoon. Police report a man walked into the Citizens Bank building on Highway 15 shortly after 3 pm, handed the bank a note, demanded cash and attempted a getaway. The man got into a vehicle with a female driver and took off. Deputies used stop sticks to get the vehicle to stop. The man ran into a field while the female accomplice was apprehended. McLeod County authorities say the suspect was apprehended shortly before 7 am in a corn field northeast of Glencoe. No names have been released.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- New Miss New Ulm
- Veterans Eligible for Tax Credits
- St. James couple facing drug charges
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- More Soldiers Coming Home