Four children are recovering after a campfire explosion at a Houston County campground over the weekend. Authorities say the injuries were the result of an accelerant being poured on a smoldering fire by an adult member of the camping group. The incident happened at Money Creek Haven Campground. A four-year-old girl was transported to a St. Paul hospital by helicopter. Three juvenile males were taken to a nearby hospital in La Crosse.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- New Miss New Ulm
- Veterans Eligible for Tax Credits
- St. James couple facing drug charges
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Scott County Fair
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones