A 20-year-old Willmar man was sentenced to 21 days in jail in Brown County this week, as well as 5 years of supervised probation after being convicted of felony theft. James Harold Handt III was also ordered to pay restitution and may not enter a Wal-Mart store during the length of his probation. Charges of receiving stolen property and criminal damage to property were dismissed in exchange for Handt’s guilty plea on the theft charge. The court also ordered him to obtain his GED.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today