High school students from around the state departed for Europe Friday to spend 16 days traveling 7 different countries with the Minnesota Ambassadors of Music. Several students from the local area are taking part in the trip as well, including a dozen from the BOLD and Buffalo Lake-Hector-Stewart School Districts. The Minnesota Ambassadors of Music is a group of nominated high school band and choir students who come together for a European concert tour every other summer. The students will perform at venues in London, Italy, Paris, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Liechtenstein.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!