The Minnesota Association of Ag Educators held it’s annual banquet this week at Jackpot Junction. Several local-area ag educators were recognized at the banquet, including Rich Bauman of New Ulm. Bauman began his career in ag education teaching veterans farm management courses in Le Center in the 1970′s. He has been teaching farm management courses in the New Ulm area for 23 years. Also recognized at the Association of Ag Educators banquet Wednesday night was KNUJ’s Jim Bartels, who was presented the Business and Industry Award. Bartels says it’s been a great experience working with ag students from around the region. Also honored during the banquet: Jessica Rehac of Cedar Mountain received the “Teacher Turn The Key” award, Lavin Rada of Hutchinson was presented the Outstanding Young Member Award, and Ag Educators Jeff Eppen and Tim Uhlancamp of Sibley East accepted the Outstanding Middle/Secondary School Ag-Ed Program award. New Association of Ag Educators officers were named as well, including President-Elect TJ Brown of Springfield and Vice President Mary Hoffmann of Sleepy Eye.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today