An Apple Valley man convicted of driving a Zamboni while intoxicated has been sentenced to two years of probation. 34-year-old Joel Keith Bruss pleaded guilty to misdemeanor drunken driving and 3 other charges were dismissed. Witnesses called police on January 30th to report Bruss driving an ice-cleaning machine erratically at Hayes Arena in Apple Valley. When authorities arrived they found the Zamboni stuck halfway off the ice. Bruss had a blood-alcohol level four times the legal limit for driving at the time.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Two people die in crash on Highway 169
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Morning News October 12
- Art Groups Awarded Grants
- Wolves Reach Agreement in Principle with Rick Adelman as Team’s Next Head Coach