A St. Peter man faces felony charges after allegedly selling drugs in an undercover sting. 45-year-old Russell Schnitzler is accused of meeting with a police informant and selling 52 pills that have been identified as various narcotics. Agents with the Minnesota River Valley Drug Task Force monitored the drug deal. Schnitzler has been charged with 1 count of 3rd-degree sale of a narcotic and 1 count of 4th-degree sale of a controlled substance. The charges carry a maximum combined sentence of 45 years in prison. Schnitzler is scheduled to appear in Blue Earth County Court on the charges on July 19th.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today