Authorities in Renville County are asking for the public’s help after multiple reports of burglary, theft and damage to property around the county this month. The crimes include a burglary at a rural farm site north of Bird Island on June 6th in which a chainsaw, air compressor and miscellaneous tools were taken; a burglary from a business in Buffalo Lake on June 9th where the front door was forced open and money was taken; and a theft from a construction site in Fairfax in which power tools and a radio were taken. On June 11th there was a report of a burglary at the Renville County West School in Renville in which ice cream and candy were stolen. There were also 2 theft reports from country clubs in Renville County that day that involved pop machines being damaged and money being taken from them. And last Thursday authorities received a report of a burglary at a home northwest of Morton in which a chainsaw, generator, old car batteries and miscellaneous tools were stolen. Anyone with information on any of these crimes should contact the Renville County Sheriff’s Office. You may be eligible for a reward.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!